Allen Winter wrote: > Howdy, > > Friendly Reminder: > > The big API Freeze is getting close [1]. > The freeze covers kdelibs [2], kdepimlibs, and the libs in kdesupport. > > Optimizations, bug fixes, apidox, coding style fixes, non-public changes > are ok after the freeze. > Hello Allen: I was considering the fact that we might need a few more KDE standard action. Specifically, to get RToL vs. LToR correct we probably need standard actions for: view-next view-previous so that the double switch would work automatically and wouldn't need to be part of an app's code. -- JRT