List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: death to the TWG, long live the TWG!
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-12-20 20:36:20

Op wo 20 dec 2006 18:22 schreef u:
> there are already people lining up to on parts of this, and i salute them with
> my support. they will be introducing themselves on this list along with their
> ideas for implementation. however, they need more bodies and more energy. i
> urge you to answer the call.

I'm planning to write some guidelines for kdenonbeta / kdeplayground / kdereview. For \
new applications and for existing ones.  I assume we still would like kdenonbeta to \
be cleaned up and some clear guidelines for kdereview so we can handle that \
structured. If that is not needed or wanted, or you think that is a waste of time, \
let me know now, I will keep working on something else.

I'm requesting help in the area that I want to write a good plan. If there are people \
which have some time to read my emails and some drafts of the proposal and tell me \
that the proposal is foolish, not executable or ok, let me know. Without help I will \
probably not make a proposal.

Toma