List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: death to the TWG, long live the TWG!
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-12-20 20:15:40

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 20:51, Jason Harris wrote:

> There were some names mentioned on the e.V. list, but I'll let those
> people speak for themselves here.

I volunteered when it turned out that I could split part of the work with
David Faure: I can do decisions, he could do tarballs. That still holds: I'm
in, on the condition that I don't have to do tarballs -- for one thing
because I handle the stress badly, for another thing because I expect that
KOffice 2.0 will be released very close to KDE 4.0 and my number is up for
that, too.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi