List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Using scripting languages for KDE4 main modules
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-09 17:20:24

On Sunday 08 October 2006 2:23, Alfredo Beaumont wrote:
> compared to what we want to offer with KOffice. Basic is not enough for
> that and we don't want to condemn our users (administrators) to that. As

oh, please don't misunderstand me: i'm certainly -not- suggesting basic should
be used in koffice. *shudder* i was simply pointing out that real world
examples show that "simple", lightweight languages that are very
straightforward do the job well for the majority of people engaged in the use
case of "making something for me and/or my company".

--
Aaron J. Seigo