List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers
From:       "Jaison Lee" <lee.jaison () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-13 22:12:48

> This is a good thing here, because it's effectively a code that can be
> uncommented, but is it wanted to check in comments?

The QString check is slated for some improvements, but as you said in
this case you might as well just change the code before it gets
uncommented in the future.

> Oh, and it complained about licence has a wrong address but does not tell me
> what is the address I should have added.

It does link you to the licensepolicy page that tell you where you can
find the GPL text. The "help text" for this check is long enough IMHO.

Send them to myself or Allen Winter (winter@kde.org) or both of us.