List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: moving KNotification in kdelibs.
From:       Richard Moore <richmoore44 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-20 16:22:35

On 11/20/05, Olivier Goffart <ogoffart@kde.org> wrote:

> But this is to respect the "complicated-passive-popup spec"

 This spec only offers a subset of the flexibility I put in the
KPassivePopup API - for example, a KPassivePopup can be a 'passive dialog'
when the API is used directly rather than via KNoitfy (it can contain
arbitrary widgets). Is the idea that these should all be handled by the
daemon?
 Cheers
 Rich.