List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KTextEditor::View::hasSelection() vs selection()
From:       Sascha Cunz <sascha.cunz () tiscali ! de>
Date:       2005-09-11 0:20:14

Hi,

here's an extract from mail to kdevelop-devel:

- parts/quickopen/quickopen_part.cpp (line 124)

There's obviously a temporary error. I'm compiling against kdelibs4_snapshot.
Before branching kdelibs to 4_snapshot, KTextEditor::View::selection was
renamed to KTextEditor::View::hasSelection by Hamish Rodda [1]. After the
branch, it was renamed back by Christoph Cullmann [2].

I propose to sync the branch, since in addition to kdevelop, kdebase-trunk
does not compile against kdelibs4_snapshot, too. Though I'm wondering why
this wasn't noticed for 10 days...

Cheers Sascha

[¹]
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/interfaces/ktexteditor/view.h?rev=455072&view=rev