List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New shared pointer - revision 2
From:       Mirko Boehm <mirko () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-10 21:36:29

On Saturday 10 September 2005 18:54, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> And we have to talk about moving ThreadWeaver into libkdecore.
Thiago,

it can be done any time. I need someone to create the Makefile.am files or
whatever is needed now, I lost track. Currently, it uses qmake only. Also, at
akademy I discussed with a group if our build system allows to describe a
dependancy on qtcore only. Other than that, it should be trivial.

--Mirko.
--
KDE e.V.: http://www.kde.org/areas/kde-ev/