List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Cervisia license issues
From:       Richard Moore <richmoore44 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-25 13:39:37

I did the KDE 3 port of cervisia (kpartifying etc.), and the CVS
import. I'm not really interested in licenses. If others want to
dual-license my parts of the code with GPL that's fine I personally
couldn't care less. I'm equally unbothered if Debian remove it (though
I do wonder if the final release of debian will be made when they've
removed all the software!).

Cheers

Rich.