List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KMimeSourceFactory seems broken.
From:       "Ian Reinhart Geiser" <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-03 17:47:09

Greetings,
Is anyone out there using KMimeSourceFactory in KDE?  I cannot find
anywhere obvious, and from my tests it seems that it is for the most part
ignored by anything that uses the QMimeSourceFactory::defaultFactory()
object.  Ideally according to KApplication this is set to the
KMimeSourceFactory.  I cannot ever see it being called though, or the
KIconLoader being called to load the files.

Any hints on making this work, am I missing something?

Cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser

+-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri@sourcextreme.com
+-Vice President of Engineering
+-http://www.sourcextreme.com
+-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.