Greetings, Is anyone out there using KMimeSourceFactory in KDE? I cannot find anywhere obvious, and from my tests it seems that it is for the most part ignored by anything that uses the QMimeSourceFactory::defaultFactory() object. Ideally according to KApplication this is set to the KMimeSourceFactory. I cannot ever see it being called though, or the KIconLoader being called to load the files. Any hints on making this work, am I missing something? Cheers -ian reinhart geiser -- -- +-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri@sourcextreme.com +-Vice President of Engineering +-http://www.sourcextreme.com +-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.