List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-cvs mailinglist reorganization
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2003-09-09 17:25:28

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 03:30:46PM +0200, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> I think a per module cvs would be nice:
> kde-cvs-games@kde.org , kde-cvs-network@kde.org, ...
> in addition to the existing kde-cvs@kde.org

Just thought of a complication though, I don't know how loginfo treats
multi-module commits to / etcetera.

> the thing we should care is that when we reply to mails, we reply to both
> kde-cvs-module@kde.org AND kde-cvs@kde.org

That's also a concern, yes. And a good one.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."