List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: schedule (Today is alpha)
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-08 22:50:25

On Monday 08 September 2003 21:44, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Chekcing out the schedule:
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html I
> noticed that freeze was sep 1st and alpha is today.  With all that is going
> on from n7y to kopete should the schedule be modified a bit?

Huh, why? It's an alpha, and of the outstanding features the address book
stuff is in the works but will be committed later this week, so it can't
spoil the alpha, KWallet was done when the alpha was tagged save for some
minor issues (and is completely done now), I fixed the plugin loading
yesterday so that should also be in the alpha and the migration of the config
modules from our own code to KSettings is IMO not a showstopper...

--
Martijn