List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kxconfig -> Tonne
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-31 11:25:46

Hi!

when kxconfig was imported, Matthias was saying it needs a new
maintainer:
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=101868702212718&w=2

Later then he says he would maintain it:
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=101877574721775&w=2

But he never actually did from what I can see ;(
Unfortunatly such an app really needs maintaining for keeping the
driver support and the monitors etc uptodate. So I would prefer if
we remove that app unless someone is seriously volunteering.

Greetings, Stephan

--
"SCO doesn't have enough understanding of the case to be able
to lie convincingly. Indeed they have so little understanding