Hi! when kxconfig was imported, Matthias was saying it needs a new maintainer: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=101868702212718&w=2 Later then he says he would maintain it: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=101877574721775&w=2 But he never actually did from what I can see ;( Unfortunatly such an app really needs maintaining for keeping the driver support and the monitors etc uptodate. So I would prefer if we remove that app unless someone is seriously volunteering. Greetings, Stephan -- "SCO doesn't have enough understanding of the case to be able to lie convincingly. Indeed they have so little understanding that it's difficult to accuse them of lying." - Greg Lehey