List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: introducing brockenboring
From:       Michael Brade <brade () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-27 12:41:10

On Thursday 26 June 2003 01:19, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> So here is the patch to do exactly that: introducing brockenboring
Man, can't you come up with a half decent name at least once? I mean,
meinproc and unsermake, ok... but... borckenboring?! nah, beyond me.

;)
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience