List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Not enough time for KDE
From:       Roberto Selbach Teixeira <roberto () conectiva ! com>
Date:       2003-06-14 14:56:28

On 3573 September 1993, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Just one thing:
> HELIO doesn't have accent... :-P

Just because the office who registered you couldn't properly spell
words following the correct grammatic rules of the Portuguese
language. "Hélio" is _obviously_ a proparoxitonous -- no idea how to
properly say this in English -- word ended by "o", now isn't it?

> But don't think that you are off.. Wait you over your school
> intervention and we will send KDE ghost to haunt you agains.. :-)

Like Arnaldo would let me get away from my new kernel adventures :)

      Roberto, now legally and happily a married man.