On 3573 September 1993, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote: > Just one thing: > HELIO doesn't have accent... :-P Just because the office who registered you couldn't properly spell words following the correct grammatic rules of the Portuguese language. "Hélio" is _obviously_ a proparoxitonous -- no idea how to properly say this in English -- word ended by "o", now isn't it? > But don't think that you are off.. Wait you over your school > intervention and we will send KDE ghost to haunt you agains.. :-) Like Arnaldo would let me get away from my new kernel adventures :) Roberto, now legally and happily a married man.