List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Automake problem
From:       "Richard R.Sivernell" <res005ru () gte ! net>
Date:       2002-05-20 13:25:34

On Mon, 20 May 2002 21:37:16 -0400
Mike McBride <mpmcbride7@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone with more knowlege about automake fix the following problem?
> Or are they incompatable?

> *** YOU'RE USING automake (GNU automake) 1.6.1.
> *** KDE requires automake 1.5
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2

> --
> Mike McBride
> mpmcbride7@yahoo.com

Mike

  it appears it does not like your version of automake. Newer version may have
some
newer stuff that the make has not had updated to.

1. change to the version they used

2. mod makefile to use your version

I beleive this would be correct, but I would check Kurt Wall or David Bandle /
Net LLama
for proper authority.
--
cheers