List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kreateCD -> kdenonbeta
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 10:06:25

Hi

I'd like to import kreateCD into the KDE CVS, at least into kdenonbeta. I'm
sure there would be people flaming, if I would commit it into kdemultimeda.

Does someone object (because of kdenonbetas already large size, .....) ?
Otherwise I'll import it at around 20:00 CET.
It's more a developer version, than a user version at the moment, although it
works quite well.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger