List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: wrapper over QTextEdit
From:       Richard Moore <rich () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-29 22:19:26

Hi Sergio,

You can currently download the KPart from the rjmutils module at:

http://xmelegance.org/downloads/snapshots/

When I first wrote about this on kde-core-devel there was no response so I
never bothered putting it in the main cvs. Since then some discussions on IRC
have made it clear that there is in fact interest in this (eg. for kmail), so
I'll be adding it to kdelibs for 3.1.

Please let me know how you get on, as I haven't had any feedback on it so far.

Cheers

Rich.