List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Theming manager [was: Re: KDE 3.1]
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-29 19:35:24

On Friday 29 March 2002 20:28, Chris Howells wrote:
>Well, even if it is built into KControl (as I think it should be), users can
>still access just those modules without running KControl, thanks to KParts.
>If needed, build some more friendly interface around the parts.

Eeek, kcontrol does not use parts. Even the last big rewrite of KControl is
much older than Konqueror with its KPart technologie. Modules are simply
dlopen'ed *libraries*, even tho we keep on trying to hide that ;)

Cheers,

</daniel>

--
Daniel Molkentin | The K Desktop Environment | http://www.kde.org