List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    SHOWSTOPPER bug - in file dialog
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-22 9:05:18

Hi,

I already emailed pfiffer about this bug, and this bug is very serious - so
please DO NOT tag 3.0_final until it's fixed...

it seems that when clicking a file to save it - the save file dialog "marks" a
directory and save the file in it - so for example in my case the save dialog
"marks" a directory called "mon" on my home dir, but the file dialog location
shows: /home/hetz

so if a user saves a file - he'll never find it (which happend to me around 10
times until I found it) - because the file is saved in /home/hetz/mon

screenshot: http://witch.dyndns.org/images/kde3/dialog1.png

Hetz