List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kpager
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-13 16:50:56

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 17.07, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez wrote:

> what about the screenshots/documentation of kpager ?
> and there's no place in the documentation where the movements of the
> desktops is explained ? what about the "electric borders" ? (I mean, both,
> in the sources and in the documentation)

Not in the kpager docs either.

Kpager can be arranged in several directions, and it's only referred to as a
2x grid.  I love Kpager, and hate the embedded in Kicker one, for what it's
worth.

I can't even find anymore the KControl option for the electric borders, and
neither can I find it's documentation, which I probably commented out last
time it got moved around and I couldn't find it :)

--
Lauri Watts