List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 Planned Features
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-03-10 18:06:46

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 06:35:02PM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > - keep kde-3.x-features.html as up-to-date as possible
> > - create a kde-3.x-showstoppers.html (and keep it up-to-date)
> > - update the release plan often and do not release the next RC until the
> >   issues on beforementioned pages are fixed
>
> I like the idea. please help collecting the showstoppers for RC2.

I have added a red showstoppers section to the feature pages of 3.0 and 3.1,
containing a link to the "critical bugs" and I also included the KSplash
showstopper of not having a good 3.0 splash screen.

Please, let's all actively use this system to improve our releases. :-)

That said, there are still a bunch of non-finished entries at
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-features.html, can
everyone please confirm their work is finished and if so move it to the
Finished section? Thanks.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."