List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.0 - Outstanding issues in terms of art
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-10 17:46:50

Currently I am aware of these outstanding issues concerning KDE 3.0:

Showstopper:

- convincing good Splash Screen missing (the only good one I have seen so far
was done by Qwertz - but it was based on the assumption that Keramik would be
ready to be default for KDE 3.0).

grave issues:

- temporary files icon missing
- fixing the borders of the KMail icon (the colors are excellent - but the
borders don't match the current look of the rest of the icons.

other issues (might not be fixed in time for KDE 3.0)

- Some animated icons for 32x32 missing
- Icon for the kicker Printer menu is the wrong size - it looks really bad
- KFax is has a missing icon on the toolbar
- The "Default" icon is missing for the Std Gui Item pushbutton.
- KPaint - Tool Properties button on the toolbar is a blank icon?
- KControl - Cache module is missing an icon
- KControl - Alarm daemon is missing an icon
- KControl - Boot Manager is missing an icon

Tackat