List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Development Policy
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2002-03-09 16:04:12

Let me put in my two cents on this.

I know Mandrake and SuSE both have new releases coming out very soon, as is
RedHat, but they probably care less.  I hope the KDE release isn't being
forced because of their need/want to get out these new releases.  I'm also
concerned that even if KDE 3 final isn't ready, they'll go ahead and ship
with a KDE 3 beta, as has been done in the past, and that gives users a
potentially bad impression of KDE.

Can everyone wait a couple more weeks while a real RC is done?

At 07:55 AM 3/9/2002, you wrote:

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President