List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Documentation Disasters
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-04 19:20:58

On Monday 04 March 2002 09.13, Martin Konold wrote:

> Please explain to me way the simple roll-back features of CVS are not
> sufficient for Lauri?
>
> I do think that ACL's are overkill and impose inefficient overhead
> for KDE.

That's exactly what I don't want to cause.  I've come to the opinion
that we keep things status quo for now, and if this is still a problem
nearer to the 3.1 release, I'll raise it again.

That gives me quite some months to educate the developers how to not
cause losses in the translations, the translators how to not panic when
it happens, and possibly fix it themselves.   Also, it's apparent there
are fine tunings we can make in the processes in order to make things
much less likely to go wrong.

--
Lauri Watts