List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Documentation Disasters
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-03 1:02:52

On Saturday 02 March 2002 01:21 pm, Lauri Watts wrote:
> I think putting ACL's in place now would be more administrative work and
> might alienate people.  Admittedly I don't know how much administrative
> work it actually is, and if it can be handed off to us to manage, or if
> it's something we'll be annoying the CVS admins with every five
> minutes.

It shouldn't be too difficult. Whenever someone wants to commit docs who
doesn't have enough karma he should contact you, and then you can explain
what is expected of him/her and can give him access.

You would need access to the CVS server for that and maybe a small script to
add someone to the ACL list in the proper place.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer