List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Move KDE_VERSION* to a header by themselves.
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-02-23 14:58:12

On Saturday 23 February 2002 15:38, Marc Mutz wrote:
> What's wrong with kdeconfig.h or kdeversion.h?

It is not as consistent as kde.h, we name most of our classes after the Q
equivalents, so this makes sense for filenames as well. Furthermore, this
belongs to the global KDE namespace, and to me a file named kde(.h) makes a
lot of sense for that as well.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."