List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    PATCH: kcontrol/kicker
From:       Robert Shade <ras319 () psu ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-10 5:35:18

Hi all,

This patch fixes some visual errors on the applets tab of the kicker kcontrol
module.  These were ok'd by Matthias.

However, instead of just fixing the current files I went ahead and implimented
the tab using a .ui to match the rest of the tabs.  I sent this to Matthias a
few days ago but recieved no reply.

If this is not acceptable under the current freeze then I will submit a new
patch that just modifies what is there and let the .ui wait until 3.1.  I
don't have a cvs account so someone please commit this for me if it's ok.

The patch will require the files applettab.h and applettab.cpp to be deleted
and the .h and .cpp in the archive to be added.  The Makefile diff is to
reflect this change.

Thanks.

rob
["kicker.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]