List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: PATCH: kcontrol/kicker
From:       Robert Shade <ras319 () psu ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-02 17:15:16

>> Ok, my mistake. Then it is the applets page that needs the fixing then?
>> (Changing its QPushButtons to QToolButtons.)

>The "<<" and ">>" buttons? Why?

Well, because on the Menus tab the "<<" and ">>" buttons are QToolButtons,
which you said was correct.  However, on the applets screen, there are "<<"
and ">>" buttons which perform the exact same function that are QPushButtons
instead of QToolButtons.

>> Also, my other observation
>> about the way the tabs work on each page still ought to be corrected.

>What is wrong with the tabs. Sorry I missed your original mail.

On the menus tab, the available options are on the left, and the selected
options are on the right.  On the applets screeen, it is the opposite.  This
could cause confusion with users (I know it did me for a second).  The
available options being on the left seems more intuitive to me, so I would
suggest changing the applets page to use QToolButtons and switching the
available and selected listviews.

Robert