List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker and resize handle
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-09 0:41:18

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Michael Brade wrote:

> On Friday 08 February 2002 18:47, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > I think most people will have such probs (like me ;). It is really annoying
> > if you want to grab a windowborder but got the kicker border, drag it and
> > have a ugly kicker and then try it to revert to the size it had before.
> Same here.

Maybe the solution is to make it harder to resize it, instead of
yet-another-config-option ?
To take Windows as an example... it's not configurable there, but there's
a threshold. One needs to drag the border by some distance in order to
resize it, whereas for kicker one or two pixels will already resize the
panel, shifting a lot of stuff around.

David.