On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Michael Brade wrote: > On Friday 08 February 2002 18:47, Christoph Cullmann wrote: > > I think most people will have such probs (like me ;). It is really annoying > > if you want to grab a windowborder but got the kicker border, drag it and > > have a ugly kicker and then try it to revert to the size it had before. > Same here. Maybe the solution is to make it harder to resize it, instead of yet-another-config-option ? To take Windows as an example... it's not configurable there, but there's a threshold. One needs to drag the border by some distance in order to resize it, whereas for kicker one or two pixels will already resize the panel, shifting a lot of stuff around. David.