List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Recent CVS: No KDE styles anymore
From:       Maks Orlovich <mo002j () mail ! rochester ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-02 14:59:09

On Saturday 02 February 2002 08:18 am, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
> after now an other user gets the same prob, I think there is something
> wrong with the current kstyles :(
>
> I don't think the errors the user reported are related to the problem (the
> style control module just used the old factory, or ?), but the problem is
> the same.

This is quite odd -- I debugged this a bit [easy to reproduce - just move
away qtrc], and KApplication::init() calls addLibraryPath() just fine, yet an
attempt to do QStyleFactory::create() on a KDE style fails...

On the other hand, adding the KDE style dir to Qt library path through
qtconfig makes this succeed...