List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: OT: KDE developers not allowed to post to kde@kde.org and
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2002-02-02 10:29:42

[ Resent -- having posting problems ]

Hi,

Sorry about that.  I am stuck as the list admin, and have been for
several years.  Unfortunately I don't have time to do this job
adequately (about 20 messages a day require review just on the kde list,
most of them being SPAM), and I am well aware of that, so anyone that
wants this job, please write me.

As to your particular issue, I have added you to the "can post anyway"
list, as well as "*@kde.org" (hope that works), so at least for you the
problem should be solved :-).

Ciao,

Dre