List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving/simplifying integration of Qt applications in KDE
From:       Richard Moore <rm () rsi ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-01 11:10:42

On Friday 01 February 2002 3:15 am, Henrik Johnson wrote:
> Sure, I have no problem with that. Not really sure how I add something
> in kde-nonbeta (is there a central configure script that I will need to
> fiddle with for instance). Anybody who can point me in the right direction?

You should checkout the kdenonbeta module then copy the main
directory of your code into it. The toplevel configure script will be
automagically set up when Makefile.cvs is run. If you need any custom
autoconf stuff then things are a little more complicated.

e.g. If you have a structure like this:

myapp		Top level dir
  + myapp	Contains the source code for your app

You just copy myapp/myapp into kdenonbeta, then cvs add the directory. Next,
cvs add the files into the source tree, then finally cvs commit the whole lot.

Cheers

Rich.