List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving/simplifying integration of Qt applications in KDE
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 21:50:18

On Thursday 31 January 2002 07:15 pm, Henrik Johnson wrote:
> Sure, I have no problem with that. Not really sure how I add something
> in kde-nonbeta (is there a central configure script that I will need to
> fiddle with for instance). Anybody who can point me in the right direction?

checkout kdenonbeta, create a new directory, type
	cvs add <your directory>
then add e.g. .cvsignore and a Makefile.am to that directory, type
	cvs add .cvsignore Makefile.am
from the directory itself and then
	cvs commit

rerun make -f Makefile.cvs and configure and you should have a working
subdirectory under kdenonbeta.

Cheers,
Waldo
--