List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Re: kdelibs/kdeui
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-30 3:56:12

On Die, 29 Jan 2002, Ellis Whitehead wrote:

> What's annotate?

its a cvs command.

> I've attached my next patch as another example of something that I think just
> adds noise to the list.  Please let me know if you would want this sort of
> thing to be posted.

Look, you posted already the question about the accelerator clash before, so
one can assume that you manage to change the accelerator in a way
so it does no longer. Just delay patches for now or let them review you're
not 101% sure of.
I'm really trying to package Beta2 soon and there are currently so
many showstoppers left I don't want another one.

Thanks for understanding,

Dirk

PS: please learn how to quote mails.