List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Breakage in kcalc/kcalctype.h
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2002-01-29 12:02:28

> date: 2002/01/27 02:26:08;  author: teran;  state: Exp;  lines: +22 -22
> removed :: operator after reciving an email saying it was breaking
> compilation on some compilers, I don't see why it would as this should
> just use the global namespace
>
> ex:
>
> #define POW ::pow

The :: is vital if we want the code to compile with gcc 3.1.
Since we're also "using namespace std" and the STL defines std::pow and
friends, gcc 3.1 (correctly) barfs on this saying it's a ::pow vs.
std::pow ambiguity that needs fixing.

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html