List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kaction and kedittoolbar
From:       Per Winkvist <nd96pwt () adeptus ! student ! hig ! se>
Date:       2002-01-29 9:30:52

Hi,

On Monday 29 January 2002 06:15, Ellis Whitehead wrote:
> On Monday 28 January 2002 22:30, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > [snip]
> > it seems that the Configure Toolbars class KEditToolbar has
> > been broken. try opening one up and moving some toolbar items up or
> down.

> I had noticed this problem too, but I don't know that it is related to
> KAction
> per se, since adding and deleting works.  I doubt I'll have the time to
> look
> into it right now either, so I'm CCing this to the list so that someone
> who's familiar with KEditToolbar might be able to do so.

> Regards,
> Ellis

I have a patch here that makes it work again. However, since commit policy
is in "approve state" (??) I send it to Kurt Granroth for a quick review.

There is a behavior change in Qt3 wrt QListViewItem. But the code in
kedittoolbar was pretty stupied so maby it isn't Qts fault (I have sent a
note to qt-bugs though)

Thanks,
	Per