List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt-only KDE applications
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-23 19:54:37

On Wednesday 23 January 2002 10:07, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> Just think about the growing number of Kylix-based applications. For them,
> using KDE's C++ API is not an option.

Hmm... that alone IMO justifies this library... I know a lot of people who
have come to love Delphi and are pretty experienced at it. On the other hand,
they either don't know or like C++, so this would open the World of KDE (tm)
to them... Unless there are *good* kylix bindings, but I am not sure about
that. Not even sure Kylix supports that in the first place (I guess so).
Richard?

Martijn