List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Detailed menus: a solution for 3.1
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2002-01-22 8:13:12

On Tuesday 22 January 2002 03:02 am, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Nice idea; but my kicker is competely full, and looking around the office I
> am not the only one. Mine also autohides.

It should be able to use "other space" in kicker that is currently used.  I
think what Rob is saying is that you can't hit your konsole button in kicker
while you're using the KMenu, so you should be able to use that space.  Also
kicker should not autohide while you're using the KMenu.

I think this is pretty groovy.

-Scott Wheeler