List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Detailed menus: a solution for 3.1
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-22 8:18:01

On Tuesday 22 January 2002 09:02, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Nice idea; but my kicker is competely full, and looking around the office I
> am not the only one. Mine also autohides.

Autohiding is something that I didn't think of; is kicker also hidden when you
access the k-menu?

Whether kicker is full doesn't really matter since the application description
could overlay (or replace) some of the useless contents of kicker.
Application icons can't be used when you access the k-menu anyway and the
taskbar could shrink to minimum size.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."