List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: todo before KDE3?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-01-21 16:03:29

On Monday 21 January 2002 16:42, Holger Freyther wrote:
> > It's not too hard to go from one to the other, so I don't know.
> > (although if we can avoid doing many calculations just to go
> > time_t -> QDateTime -> time_t, we might as well ;)
> ???
I meant, the caller doesn't necessarily want to put it into a QDateTime.

> > Which one ? The return value is documented. You mean int* pid ? Well, it
> > returns the PID of the process that was started (on success).
> hmmm. Did the docu somehow sneaked in? I think I'm reffering to a differen
> file...
I was talking about kapplication.h

> > > like it is only used internally but in a public header. Either we make
it
> > > name()... or move it to a private header
> >
> > !? Where's that ?
> it's in kaboutdialog.h

Sounds like we could move it to a kaboutdialog_p.h indeed
(or to the top of kaboutdialog.cpp, less clean).
Unless there are people who inherit KAboutDialog and need to access this ? I
doubt it.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops