List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Icons on Buttons - again
From:       Frerich Raabe <frerichraabe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-01-19 15:07:50

On Saturday, 19. January 2002 15:14, Thomas Zander wrote:
> It might be confusing; but the icons are correct.

I think they are very unfortunate.

> No and Cancel both do the same thing. Cancel also cancels the operation in
> the first place.

The first second I looked at that dialog, I thought that "No" would not save
the document but quit anyway, and "Cancel" neither saves the document nor
quits the application.

> I don't see a problem with this dialog.

They have some functionality in common, but as long as what they do is
equivalent using the same icon for both button is in the best case
irritating, I personally consider it misleading.

- Frerich