List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Support for animated icons (on mouseover)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-01-17 14:21:08

On Thursday 17 January 2002 15:09, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Thursday January 17, 2002 06:04, David Faure wrote:
> > Tell me what you want to do in your app, and I'll comment on it (and all
> > the bloat it adds) without even testing it. This is going to be so much
> > fun.
>
> I was obviously wrong.  KDE cares for looks now, not efficiency.

No, it cares for both, and that's why when something is implemented that
improves the looks, we also try to make it efficient. I already made 3
revisions of this patch (2 before sending it), to improve its efficiency.

I will not care to answer any more to your sarcastic comments, I have things
to do on KDE (and no, most of it isn't about new features, mind you).

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops