List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Support for animated icons (on mouseover)
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-17 1:03:33

On Mit, 16 Jan 2002, David Faure wrote:

> The patch moves m_size from KFileIVI to KIconViewItem -> no change for most
> iconviews, however this makes the patch BIC.

.. makes me wonder why there is no d pointer and why it should be done in
KIconViewItem and not in KonqIconViewItem (I think that existed somewhen
although I currently can't find it anymore).

I haven't tested the patch yet - my voting depends on if the icon animation
is annoying and big enough that users would require a configure option for
it (in case it does, it would be "no"). I hope I have time for trying
tomorrow. But it seems I'm outvoted already anyway ;)

Dirk