List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Going out of town for 10 days
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-02 6:25:00

Hi guys,

I'm going out of town for ten days.  There are a annoying couple bugs I'm
aware of:
	- the 'default' button from the KKeyDialog often doesn't work from within
applications.
	- some key conflicts cause KAccel to get confused and either loose
accelerators or create a popup menu on them where it shouldn't; most notably
in kate after opening the File Open dialog, Alt+Left/Right don't work like
they should.

The first problem is already solved on my local copy.  The second problem is
partially solved.  But I don't want to make a commit and skip town without
having tested it more, so unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave both bugs
as they are until I return. :(

I'll be able to check email occationally, so I may be able to give feed-back
if someone needs to debug something.

Take care,
Ellis