Hi guys, I'm going out of town for ten days. There are a annoying couple bugs I'm aware of: - the 'default' button from the KKeyDialog often doesn't work from within applications. - some key conflicts cause KAccel to get confused and either loose accelerators or create a popup menu on them where it shouldn't; most notably in kate after opening the File Open dialog, Alt+Left/Right don't work like they should. The first problem is already solved on my local copy. The second problem is partially solved. But I don't want to make a commit and skip town without having tested it more, so unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave both bugs as they are until I return. :( I'll be able to check email occationally, so I may be able to give feed-back if someone needs to debug something. Take care, Ellis